New rules to tackle cocaine use by the football fan

Maybe I'm old or to sensible, but I go to live games to watch the game and be part of something.

Can't see how getting pissed, high or stoned would work.

I like the occassional pint at the ground, but if I got bladdered I'd feel a right dick having spoilt the experience of them around me.

But each to their own....

Because cocaine use is as rife within the affluent as well as those scally council estate boys?

It’s everywhere. It’s cheap and easy to get hold of and unfortunately the horse has bolted on this one and the chances of getting it under control are very very slim.
Sure, but from my point of view, I’d like anyone carrying/using cocaine to have the same and good chance of being caught.

Never been a fan of the marching powder. Do people get banned for being pissed?
The whole purpose of Saturday 3 o’clock kick off’s, was because at one time, the pub’s were only licensed between 11:30-14:30
and 17:00-23:00.
It was a game watched by and played by the working masses, and the public house’s were the heartbeat of the team/community.

Singling out football fans again, have the plod never been to the races or a test match, I would say the annual aintree mass brawl could do wirh this rule applying
Absolutely correct but gotta start somewhere but the main question I always think of is...

Why the fuck do you need to do coke to watch a game of football?

I would never have dreamed of dropping an E and toddling off to the game.

A bit weird for me tbh and let's face it coke makes people wankers, it makes wankers even bigger wankers and who needs that in an enclosed space?

The sniffer dogs poking there head into at the height they do it shouldn't be allowed.

No one consents to being molested by a dog. No issue with banning coke heads, but I always get the dog treatment when they have them at aways.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.