Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can stay IF he reduces his salary? What are they going to do if he says no?
Pull their lever 17 or whatever they are up to by now. Don't understand how players still want to sign for them when they see that the ones before them haven't even been registered.

For anyone who isn’t aware…

Barcelona claimed they had raised 667m from their “levers”.

When La Liga examined this, they discovered that when Barcelona sold their future TV rights to a company called Sixth Street, they actually formed a third company called Locksley, and Barcelona paid 150m to Locksley on top of the 517m from Sixth Street to buy the rights from Barcelona.

They paid a shell company 150m (which would be amortised over the 25 years) so that company could then pay them 150m more for their tv rights so it looked like they raised more money this year.

Now they are at least 150m short of registering 7 players.

That 150m, that isn't wages only is it, it is income of any kind, I.e, selling DeJong for 80m is halfway there?

I don’t trust our board. They gonna sell Bernardo and dont replace him. They gonna screw all season. Wait and see.

I sincerely hope barca go down the toilet the way they are flagrantly flaunting any financial discipline. Anyone who goes there deserves getting screwed over. Bernado included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.