Bournemouth Home

I’ve got a mate whose looking for a ticket for this game. NOW SORTED THANKS

Last edited:
Have the club enabled season ticket holders to transfer tickets to family members/friends for this game yet?

I've never used this forum for tickets before, so a quick question - I take it I need to wait and see if anybody posts they have tickets to sell? If so, there's none atm?
Only 2 seats left on club site but in different blocks. Where else can i look? Googled and looked at a couple of ticket sights, but I'm not sure which to use and which to avoid. My youngest lad flying in to see me for a week and he's desperate to get to see city live. It'd be his first match so I'm willing to go a few quid over face value (but can't afford much) but just finding any (affordable) at this point isn't easy.

Edit: Got some on OS. Thanks for the tip-off @Jesus H Gabz

Last edited:
I've never used this forum for tickets before, so a quick question - I take it I need to wait and see if anybody posts they have tickets to sell? If so, there's none atm?
Only 2 seats left on club site but in different blocks. Where else can i look? Googled and looked at a couple of ticket sights, but I'm not sure which to use and which to avoid. My youngest lad flying in to see me for a week and he's desperate to get to see city live. It'd be his first match so I'm willing to go a few quid over face value (but can't afford much) but just finding any (affordable) at this point isn't easy.
I’d keep checking the OS daily, most days last week 5-10 tickets appeared for sale from people who can’t make it, next week won’t be any different…..unless Haaland gets a HT tomorrow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.