Tips for saving money this winter

I honestly hate having to be frugal, but I’m going to try. Take up offers when they’re there. e.g. just took Sky Sports out for £20 per month for the year on Now TV it’s usually £34. Trying to convince the decision maker to give up other monthly subscription tv in favour of IPTV. Going SIM only when my contract runs out. Go to the office instead of working from home. If you’ve got an electric or hybrid car, use somewhere where it’s free.

When shopping, let the offers influence what you buy. Buy the whoopsy offers and freeze if you can. Buy unbranded and stick them in containers if it’s the right type of food, the kids won’t notice. Use steamers when cooking as let you stack food up, instead of multiple pans. Will definitely be giving thermals a try as well this winter.

If anyone picks and chooses City matches, three games in October all low category. For my lad with membership it was £5 each. Will also take him to CL group games to make sure he’s still going. If you go to aways the coach is probably cheaper than driving.

I honestly hate having to be frugal, but I’m going to try. Take up offers when they’re there. e.g. just took Sky Sports out for £20 per month for the year on Now TV it’s usually £34. Trying to convince the decision maker to give up other monthly subscription tv in favour of IPTV. Going SIM only when my contract runs out. Go to the office instead of working from home. If you’ve got an electric or hybrid car, use somewhere where it’s free.

When shopping, let the offers influence what you buy. Buy the whoopsy offers and freeze if you can. Buy unbranded and stick them in containers if it’s the right type of food, the kids won’t notice. Use steamers when cooking as let you stack food up, instead of multiple pans. Will definitely be giving thermals a try as well this winter.
How much does this IPTV cost ?

A mate of mine said it's unreliable

Sorry about that pal, thought it might help, but agree it’s the 21st century and it feels Dickensian times.
Oh I didn't mean it like that about you or anyone mate it's good that people are trying to help just incredible that things are coming to this in 2022 and I don't think people grasp yet how bad it will get for a large percentage of the country.

Working from home on a laptop. When it gets really cold wander over to the local Weatherspoons, take your charger and find a table near a socket. Take advantage of their refillable coffee offer and maje it your office for the day.

Is that per year?
Yep, although some offer say £160 for a lifetime but who knows how long they will be around, if I get 6 months out of it for £70 I’m happy if you look at the cost of SKY, BT etc plus on top you get the latest films and tv.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.