Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will give us one more season. It’s just common sense at this point. We aren’t daft enough to let him go this late in the window and as nobody will stump up what we value him at we should just enjoy the time he has left with us.
Him staying gives us a proper forward plan in regards to choosing his replacement and I trust the club to be doing the leg work required.
No he won't. Otherwise he would have clearly mentioned that. It's upto Barca to pay whatever city is asking . 80mil pound and he leaves. If not he stays and leaves next season

I think he knows Barca will pay up for him before the end of the window. I still see him as going after those quotes.

No he won't. Otherwise he would have clearly mentioned that. It's upto Barca to pay whatever city is asking . 80mil pound and he leaves. If not he stays and leaves next season
Yes, so he will stay one more season. Barcelona will not be able to pay what we want. It’s not too difficult to comprehend unless you’re one of those who believes every Barca mouthpiece on Twitter.

Which you are.

Are these new quotes?

Reads like the same interview he gave on our pre-season tour.

If it is - this isn’t any sort of update, it’s just some journo killing time with nothing new to add.

New interview with Rob Dawson - decent piece to be honest, aside from reaffirming the implication that he wants to go but is happy if it doesn't work out.

Yes, so he will stay one more season. Barcelona will not be able to pay what we want. It’s not too difficult to comprehend unless you’re one of those who believes every Barca mouthpiece on Twitter.

Which you are.
No need to get personal here . Barca literally got Lewy, raph, kounde and lot of other players when no one believed they would sign them .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.