Champions League - 2022/23

Who will be champions of Europe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I did the same, 99 euros iirc? The Seville fans who were there were absolutely sound tbh even when we weren't quite as restrained as we could've been when we scored! Saw Franny Lee (immaculately attired in 3 piece suit and tie) coming out of the stadium with a clearly pissed, unshaven and brilliantly scruffy Jason Manford.

Yeah I did the same, 99 euros iirc? The Seville fans who were there were absolutely sound tbh even when we weren't quite as restrained as we could've been when we scored! Saw Franny Lee (immaculately attired in 3 piece suit and tie) coming out of the stadium with a clearly pissed, unshaven and brilliantly scruffy Jason Manford.
You were the lucky ones . All of us in rhe away end were kept in for about a week . Or at least 90 minutes

Depending on dates, I’d prefer to go to Seville again. A few days in the Sun would be nice. Loved it last time I went.Tempted by Dortmund, if only to experience the atmosphere. Not sure about Copenhagen. Doesn’t really excite me. It’s expensive as well.

Are the dates being announced today?

Thanks for this info, really helps as I have no chance of getting ticket via City for away games, unless they go down to Cityzens.

I’ve booked two trips to UK that cover the Derby, and weeks 3, 5 & 6 of CL. Hoping two of those are away, so any inside knowledge on getting tickets is greatly appreciated. I’ll still go to Copenhagen, even if I have to take a flyer on trying to pickup a ticket while out there.

Waiting patiently by keyboard with airlineS and hotelS open in browser, ready to get booking

Going for CitizenM in Copenhagen, Hampton Inn for Dortmund (night of game) and not decided for Seville.

Have I missed the dates for each of the away games yet - want to book flights and hotels etc

On holiday - so not logging in as much and might have missed something

Forget the Rashford story.

Has he just realised? I'm not sure why he is going with the woke angle, at least there is a champions route now to the group stages to assit more champions to get to them.

He probably would rather we played TNS, but those days have long gone.

But The Athletic understands that UEFA is more likely to confirm the schedule on Saturday, along with the fixtures for the Europa League and Europa Conference League.

Clubs will then be able to start making logistical arrangements for what is set to be a gruelling period. Premier League games will take place on November 5-6 and 12-13 after Champions League matchweek six — meaning fixture congestion and tight turnarounds for players and coaches ahead of the World Cup.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.