Nottingham Forest (H) - Wed 31 Aug, 19:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to the eventual “Gomes back to Gomez, who sets up Gomes, keeper blocks but Gomez is there to tap in to the open net.”

Gomes/z! He’s here, he’s there, he’s literally every f***ing where!
“Gomez to Stonez to Diaz forward to Gomes onto Mahrez cross into
Alvaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrreeeeeeezzz
Gooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaal”

Do we reckon Alvarez on the right or could it actually be Bernardo on the right with Alvarez in a free role behind Haaland? I like the latter better. A sort of 4231 but with freedom for Alvarez to press and run wherever he wants, within reason.
I feared that Pep would rest Haaland for Alvarez but he chose to play them both. As far as I can concerned whatever formation Pep chooses will be right and I expect lots of goals!

Just arrived at the ground. Two thoughts. Why are Forest wearing blue ? Strong starting eleven for us buts that’s a very thin bench.

Do we reckon Alvarez on the right or could it actually be Bernardo on the right with Alvarez in a free role behind Haaland? I like the latter better. A sort of 4231 but with freedom for Alvarez to press and run wherever he wants, within reason.

You think Pep allows anyone to run wherever they want ?

I was only thinking this at weekend, Berny is wasted out on the wing and for me we are a better team when Gundo plays, given the Rodri will start as a defensive midfielder then it means playing without KDB.

In all fairness it is a huge call to put KDB on the bench but I am interested to see how this pans out.

Excited to see the front three tonight.
Bernardo was probably our man of the match v Palace from the right to be fair. And he could very easily still be on the right today. Could be Bernie right and Alvarez running riot close to Haaland to make the most of the spaces he creates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.