Aston Villa (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Gerrard treats games against us as if it’s a cup final purely to help Liverpool.

Having said that we were lethargic and slow for long periods today and far from our best. Not many players had a good game with too many balls lost and astray.

Wank, a lack of effort, a lack of concentration and a lack of substitutions.
Annoyed

Far too slow, too sloppy, too relaxed, everyone waiting for the game to come to them, lack of application, lack of energy, some very fucking poor decision making, and helped out by a terrible decision by the officials/VAR to disallow Villa’s winner.

I know there was a long time to go after that and we could have gone up the other end from the kick off and scored ourselves, but if I was a Villa fan I’d feel massively fucked over there.

But it’s a point, let’s put this one behind us as just one of those shite performances that we deserved very little from because nobody played well.
The ref blew the whistle so everyone stopped. Edereon probably stops that one if they continued to play

giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.