Southampton (H) | Post Match Thread

Total domination from the 1st minute. Considering how difficult they’ve made it for us in previous seasons, I couldn’t believe how open they were. The amount of room out wide was ridiculous.

Cancelo and Foden excellent.

Akanji, Dias, Ake, Bernie and Rodri all solid.

KDB and Mahrez both off it but got an assist and goal respectively.

Haaland for a while looked like he was forcing it. He is clearly obsessed with scoring and going a game without a goal is not in his DNA. He is inevitable.

Thought the subs effectively ended it as a spectacle. Good to see the kids in, although Palmer might want to get his head up.

Good performance and a nice cameo for Palmer as well, let’s see how Arsenal deal with the pressure tomorrow.

I don’t think this is the most exciting football we’ve ever played, or the most beautiful, but we’ve never made it look so easy.

In fact I’ve never seen a team that makes the premier league look so easy. The game was over inside half an hour. We never got out of 2nd gear.

Klopp will be shitting himself.
Tbh I’m finding it more exciting knowing we can go down the pitch and get crosses into our big Norwegian bastard to bury. Not overplaying all the time and tippy tappy around the box for the sake of it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.