Southampton (H) | Post Match Thread

Absolutely nothing to complain about whatsoever. A total destruction of a reasonable team without breaking sweat.

No goals conceded, no injuries, keeper didn't have to make a save and plenty of players given a run.

If that's not the perfect 90 minutes on a Saturday afternoon, I don't know what is.

Southampton made it very difficult for us they worked there bolloks of from min 1 to the whistle!

We were just too good it’s wasn’t as fluent as some games but I’d put that down to Southampton! Cancelo outstanding foden to Haaland with another goal! Top of the league and over 2.5 points per game which has us on target to get 95/96 points!

Great win great performance the team looks unbeatable at the moment you can’t ask for anything more.
Best refereeing performance I’ve seen for long time credit to him for letting play go on as much as possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.