City fan, 63, attacked by Brugge fans | Invited to Etihad by club (p 27)

Recovering well apparently, which is great news:

What kind of scum would batter that man, it would be like battering your fucking Grandad, it is the first time I have seen an actual picture of the fella.

If they want to fight go and fight with like-minded wankers and leave innocent fans in peace to enjoy the football.

Good to hear he is recovering well though.

What kind of scum would batter that man, it would be like battering your fucking Grandad, it is the first time I have seen an actual picture of the fella.

If they want to fight go and fight with like-minded wankers and leave innocent fans in peace to enjoy the football.

Good to hear he is recovering well though.
That's a two month old update though Alf. I've been wondering too but don't want to pester anyone. (On the Belgian Bluemoon Facebook page).

That's a two month old update though Alf. I've been wondering too but don't want to pester anyone. (On the Belgian Bluemoon Facebook page).
Yes, I realised that after posting, it must have opened the thread at the last place I'd been at, hopefully, he will have continued his progress.

Such a soulless club aren't we:

Guido de Pauw welcomed at the Etihad

Well done to all involved in arranging this for him and his family.
Someone said before the game they'd bumped into a load of Belgians. I just assumed they were over to see KDB. Then we saw Guido being interviewed on the big screen but the PA in EL1 is so bad we hadn't a clue who it was.

That's fantastic and delighted to see him hopefully back to full health.

Great from City, but looking at his pics he’s quite an old man. What on earth were the Bruges fans doing attacking him on his own, absolute scumbags
Not sure it was Bruges fans, was it not just a random attack by some idiots at a Petrol Station on his way home after the game over there.

Didn't realise who he was until his spot had finished. The sound was crap, he should have had the mic that Richards had.

Really good to see him out & about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.