Leipzig away tickets on sale Wednesday morning.

What ID is that mate? There’s nothing on City’s website about having to show ID, just as there hasn’t got any of our other games in Germany down the years
I rung club they said name on mobile ticket
And I’d must match on entry as trying to stop tickets being passed on and so it should be I fell short for a ticket but good on the ones that got them Iam there for 4 days but will be annoyed if anyone with less than 16,000 points has a ticket

I rung club they said name on mobile ticket
And I’d must match on entry as trying to stop tickets being passed on and so it should be I fell short for a ticket but good on the ones that got them Iam there for 4 days but will be annoyed if anyone with less than 16,000 points has a ticket
Plus if u get a ticket off someone your risking the real owners sc

No chance it will get checked in Germany
If it’s in your name no problem but if not the real owner is risking there season ticket that’s why they are doing it I agree with it why should someone get one with not enough point when plenty are sat waiting for it to go to there points and probably would if people didn’t get them for people on low points

I would be surprised if the tickets even have names on them, if they do they certainly won't be checked by Leipzig staff.

If it’s in your name no problem but if not the real owner is risking there season ticket that’s why they are doing it I agree with it why should someone get one with not enough point when plenty are sat waiting for it to go to there points and probably would if people didn’t get them for people on low points
I’ve seen City 8 times in Germany and they’re always the most relaxed trips police and stewards wise. No chance of any name checks over there going into the ground whether City put names on tickets or not

I would be surprised if the tickets even have names on them, if they do they certainly won't be checked by Leipzig staff.
City have own stewards at the game as they do at most cl away games no panick if it has your own name on and if not the real owner will be pissed off think it is a fair way to do it the trial starts at spurs on the 5th with 1 section being mobile tickets we will see

City have own stewards at the game as they do at most cl away games no panick if it has your own name on and if not the real owner will be pissed off think it is a fair way to do it the trial starts at spurs on the 5th with 1 section being mobile tickets we will see
Sounds to me that a lot of fans on here have tickets they shouldn’t have

No chance a handful of city stewards are checking 2000+ City fans. The mobile tickets for this game are nothing to do with City, its Leipzig scheme.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.