What's your most precious Manchester City memorabilia?

I saw Bert play in a Testimonial in the 70's , can't remember who it was for (possibly Johnny Hart?) but, we were playing Stoke of all teams.

At HT there was a Manchester XI v a Merseyside XI which Bert played in and stayed in nets instead of Corrigan for the second half of the main game.

I well remember one full length dive & save in front of the North Stand.

I saw Bert play in a Testimonial in the 70's , can't remember who it was for (possibly Johnny Hart?) but, we were playing Stoke of all teams.

At HT there was a Manchester XI v a Merseyside XI which Bert played in and stayed in nets instead of Corrigan for the second half of the main game.

I well remember one full length dive & save in front of the North Stand.
One of my earliest matches was on 2nd May 1960 when Burnley beat us 2-1 at Maine Road to clinch the First Division Championship 65,981 crowd witnessed the game. Sixty three years ago and I am still following the Blues.

No contest. It has to be my 1976/77 season ticket stub as that marked the start of an incredible journey for me. That said, there's no substitute for memories!

Last edited:
It has to be my Aguero match worn shirt from the last game of the 2012 season against QPR. I got it from Harpurhey Market for just £20. It must be genuine as the man who owned the stall gave me his word. If anyone is interested DM me!
PM me. I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.
; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.