Best PL away ground for CITY fans ?

The worst Premier League ground I have been to has to The Dell. Southampton obviously have since moved, but I'm sure they played there in the early years of the Premier League. Really ugly, mismatched ground with very little atmosphere.
The away section was divided into about 3 'cages'? though they may have had seats at the end (?).
Selhurst Park could defo do with a bit(a lot?) of modernisation and if you're travelling into London is a bit of a pain to get to.

The worst Premier League ground I have been to has to The Dell. Southampton obviously have since moved, but I'm sure they played there in the early years of the Premier League. Really ugly, mismatched ground with very little atmosphere.
The away section was divided into about 3 'cages'? though they may have had seats at the end (?).
Selhurst Park could defo do with a bit(a lot?) of modernisation and if you're travelling into London is a bit of a pain to get to.
Yes, those pens behind the goal were really shallow and cramped. They did have seats in and a roof when Stefan Karl knocked the winner in to definitely keep us up under Horton.

Obviously not been for a while, but QPR away was always a good one I felt.
Generally we did okay there (even when we were a bit shit) we always seemed to take a good following creating a good atmosphere in the ground and local pubs. (the FA Cup game in 1993 in particular was a brilliant atmosphere in the away section) Also, I don't really ever remember any real bother with the home fans.
Eh? The view was bloody awful apart from the front two rows on the upper tier and the front row on the lower tier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.