7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad we let players go if they aren't happy. I like him, maybe he needs a bit of a reset, don't know whether him and Pep have fell out?

Seems a bit mental if we don't bring anybody in though.

I'd be ok selling him but a loan with an option to buy means he'll probably be back in the summer with another slapped arse

I expect we will be seeing more of Gomez against teams lower in the table.

Which is a good thing. I'd rather Pep play him 15 times between now and July and know if he's got a future here than see him 3 or 4 times and still be wondering.

If there's on flaw with Guardiola it's that he seems to lose faith in players very quickly. Nolito threw a few headbutts but should have been afforded more chances as a player in a new country. Delphi got a couple harsh reds at a time the opposition were getting away with butchery on us, barely got a game after.

Now Cancelo and Fodan have had a tiff & drop off the face of the earth when the team is struggling for creativity. The manager making veiled barbs at Cancelo in interviews, all need to stop acting like children and get on with it.

Nolito was pants, simple as that. Possibly the slowest City player of all time. I'd venture even Tricky Ricky Holden could have roasted him over 10 yards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.