Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson
Walker Dias Laporte Ake
Rodri Kdb Bernardo
Foden Haaland Grealish

Get the game won asap and then with Wednesday in mind get the subs on Phillips, Mahrez and Alvarez.

Big CL game mid week but feel we need to get some consistency in our side maybe one or 2 changes but nothing too drastic go 2 goals up by 50 minutes we could take a few off to rest for midweek

Ederson
Walker
Akanji
Laporte
Ake
Rodri
KDB
Bernardo
Foden
Haaland
Grealish

Will be the 3 2 2 3 structure again I assume, Lewis inverting. Ball playing cbs vs Forest as build more favoured.

Think the / guys depends how brave he wants to get on rest pre CL.

Ederson
Laporte
Dias/Ake
Akanji

Rodri/Phillps
Lewis

Gundogan
KDB/Alavrez

Foden
Haaland
Mahrez/Silva

This will not be an easy game by any means so at it from minute 1 please City. Win the personal battles and stay on the front foot. 2nd half v arsenal was very good and the goals were very well taken. Up the blues & keep the faith.

Grealish was injured when he came off wasn't he?
Looked like he was describing an impact injury to the physio on his way off, so hopefully nothing worse than a bruise and a bit of discomfort.

Can’t say I agree fully with you BUT it’s a fair point about Ortega, Ederson certainly doesn’t look himself. I wouldn’t be totally against him getting a chance in the sticks.
I’d play Ortega in the champions league matches and the cup games.
I want to see as near as full strength in the league as possible and as close to a steady back 6 as possible keeper, defensive line and defensive mid

Well I've just read that both their centre backs- Boly and Mckenna - suffered hamstring injuries at the weekend and are both out and they're trying to get permission from the league to bring another cb back into their squad!
That's got to be a big positive for us.
I’d be amazed if they are allowed to bring another centre back into their squad. Incredible the way Pep can convert players as needed when injuries take hold but other managers are so inflexible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.