Match Thread | RB Leipzig vs Man City (22/02/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many missed headers the last 2 matches for goals we need.

Overall we have control was there but was concerning that Haaland had no chance at a ball with this wide focused formation and no AMC really in the hole at all.

Glad we capitalised, and Mahrez so underrated for us the last 2 seasons, but we miss KDB.

I was thinking a Foden in the middle for Gundo would create more chances, but I know, I know...CONTROL
So far so good but that situation with Bernardo as almost a CB against I think Andre Silva was something I don't want to witness again.

That last Bernardo run with the Grealsh shot was the only way I was thinking before it we would create in the middle via his Roaming Playmaker/Box To Box role.

But if he's pinned back more as he was earlier, Haaland left all alone unless we get Mahrez and Grealish creating chances hard to see them coming given Pep seems intent on CONTROL in this one...

and overall we do have it as we are away in 1st leg of CL knockout match.

Just hope it's enough against Leipzig have some real underperforming talent. On the other hand, they are missing key players and have not been so great.

If we go home 1-0 fine, but 1 goal and their confidence is up and game on. Have we shown the consistency to hold on or risk to blow it?

Hard to not feel we need more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.