Carabao Cup Final - Sun 26 Feb '23

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm hoping this is all they win this season but they still have an open top bus parade with just the Caraboa Cup.

Is this real!? The line is nowhere near either foot! Haha

Not even a bait post, assuming another player is out of shot and been cropped?

View attachment 70394
Hilarious how they put a thin green line reference to the tip of the outside of the Boot then put a big thick green line another half a foot directly in front of the same Boot.

Then the Banana green line referenced to the outside of the thick line bwhaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Nearly 1 foot manipulation,bent bastards.

Calling it now. Rashford will win PFA player of the season, regardless of how many more goals he scores from here. And the sickener? I think Haaland will be the first player to hit 40 league goals in one prem season.

I'll top that mate. Rashford will win it by a mile, Odegaard will come second for being Arsenal captain, and Haaland will be a distant third having only scored 45 goals instead of 60.

Personally, if this season was to end today, my pick for POTS would be Odegaard. He's been absolutely top quality for Arsenal.

Fishfingers goal now officially an own goal.

Silly Sally has put her bean flicking machine away for the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.