Has the BBC become a Tory tool?

Really from who? The BBC have just said he broke impartiality guidelines , t looks very much like he's lost his job because of his own stupidity and arrogance. Tbh I can't stand him on MOTD. So I am a little biased.

If that were true, there should be a lot more BBC presenters getting pulled for "breaking impartiality guidelines". It's a bullshit excuse

Really from who? The BBC have just said he broke impartiality guidelines , t looks very much like he's lost his job because of his own stupidity and arrogance. Tbh I can't stand him on MOTD. So I am a little biased.
The BBC are talking bollocks. Alan Sugar has, over the last few years, told people to vote Tory, posted racist memes and attacked Mick Lynch and the strikers, and last I checked he's still doing The Apprentice.

He will go to SKY or ITV and then be free to comment and tweet what he wants about the BBC.

They seem to be struggling to get anyone to host or be a pundit tomorrow.

I imagine on SKY the likes of Neville will have something to say 1st chance he gets - he gets free political reign off his employers

Stupidity of all this is already reporters are focussing in on people like Sugar who have done the same and even worse for them the man at the top who is on about the importance of impartiality as a lot of commentary is being made about the Tory donations and loans. His position will become untenable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.