Liverpool bus damaged on journey back from Etihad Stadium today

According to me: not a single one was sung (and if one was, I’d hold my hands up and say which ones were out of order).

According to their snowflakes: ‘you Scouse bastards’, ‘you’re getting sacked in the morning’, ‘always the victims’, ‘City tearing the Scousers apart again’, ‘cheerio cheerio cheerio’, booing them in possession and ‘ole’ing our possession was probably offensive.

Within earshot of me was Murderers and someone referring to Salah as a terrorist.

Within earshot of me was Murderers and someone referring to Salah as a terrorist.
I don’t have a problem with murderers.

I didn’t hear anything about Salah being a terrorist but if that’s true that’s a disgusting thing to say and if anyone within earshot of me said something like that, they’d get chinned.

And by chinned, I of course mean sheepishly grassed up to the stewards.

Sorry but the people/ person who did this is a stupid fool, I hope they are caught and I hope there not a blue. Attacking the bus after the match does us no benefit and only plays into their hands.

Assuming it was City fans today I guess we're even now when it comes to throwing objects at bus's. Ours was much worse but the principals the same. Shitty behavior from both sets. Glad no one was injured.

Why assume that? The team coach was stoned and trashed all the way down the Anfield Rd, by people wearing red tops and carrying red flares. Crowds of them. While the fucking Liverpool police looked on and enjoyed the show. There was no assumption necessary.
Did you see whoever threw the stone(s) at the Liverpool team coach? I didn’t. Could have been one single lad. Could easily have been a United fan. They get caned regularly by them. Could simply have been a lad who likes throwing stones at official vehicles of any kind. Why assume anything?
The club is quite wrong on this. We owe them sweet fuck all.
And I will repeat that, not being a Manc by birth, I do not hate the city of Liverpool. Just the followers of that vile club. And not all of them. Just the critical mass of them who seem to consider that they’re beyond criticism.

Sorry but the people/ person who did this is a stupid fool, I hope they are caught and I hope there not a blue. Attacking the bus after the match does us no benefit and only plays into their hands.
"Attacking the bus" so far it sounds like a couple of kids throwing a small stone, why not wait untill we find out what actually happened?

I hope the GMP's investigation is as conclusive as the scouse plods. Maybe the PL can get involved handing out punishments and opening themselves up to all sorts of counter claims of corruption.

Dippers got owned yesterday and the world is a better place for it.

LFC and its fans bring attention to themselves for all the wrong reasons, throughout the country their fans are disliked for their behaviour, they bring trouble wherever they go. Yesterdays restriction of their fans meant innocent home fans didnt have missiles thrown at them therefore nobody hospitalised. Although one liverpool fan was videoed spitting at city supporters below. It was a good decision to restrict their fans which meant more barriers could be put up.

Anyhow enough about their behaviour, their coach was hit by an object in a residential area, nothing to do with MCFC and no reason to apologise at all. Whereas in 2018 when the MCFC coach was "attacked" right outside anfield by liverpool fans some stood on police vans ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.