Bayern Munich (A) | Post Match Thread

BT is absolutely shite, focusing on Kahn all the fucking time especially when the commentators were nearly wetting themselves about a near city og, but we were seeing Oliver Kahn. It's fucking garbage coverage

We are exhausted'​

Bayern Munich 1-1 Man City (Agg 1-4)
74d215d1-1b6a-4091-8523-c65e2179b1e8.jpg

Manchester City
Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola, speaking to BT Sport: "Of course, three years in a row in the semi finals of the Champions League.
"We struggled in the first half. Upamecano broke all the lines down our left side and we struggled with Coman. We were fortunate before the penalty miss, they had one or two chances and anything could happen but we defended really well.
"The finishing from Erling was really, really good. He is so young. The experience that we have in this competition, the players feel it a lot, they want to do it really well. The second half was much, much better since minute one.
"We are exhausted. I don't know how we recover to play against Sheffield United [in the FA Cup semi-final]. Now is a tough moment for the game on Saturday."

how calm was Eddie taking the ball around that player (not sure who)?

also I know we all see things differently but I don’t see how BT could be seen as negative towards us tonight. They were full of praise for us, to me only a snowflake could be upset with there coverage of us tonight but like I said we all see things differently

proper professional job tonight

just hope Ake is ok although Laporte is a pretty decent understudy! Hope he’s fit for the semi.

also I know we all see things differently but I don’t see how BT could be seen as negative towards us tonight. They were full of praise for us, to me only a snowflake could be upset with there coverage of us tonight but like I said we all see things differently

just hope Ake is ok although Laporte is a pretty decent understudy! Hope he’s fit for the semi.

No.

Try listening next time. It was appalling.

Did you watch pre-match?

Not our usual selves on midfield, Rodri especially, but forwards pressed well and ederson and defenders were excellent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.