UAP/UFO thread - Claims made that the US has an extraterrestrial object

Oh ok.my mistake

Still you’ll need to be
A) intelligent life far enough advanced
B) listening in the right direction (likely if A/like earth)
C) developed something that can accelerate (and more importantly de-accelerate) close to the speed of light, that can contain alien life without flattening via g force
D) somehow worked on navigating and avoiding the few and far between plants, Stars, meterotites and the effects of space dust hitting at those speeds.
But who is to say that there aren't advanced civilisations out there that are millions of years ahead of us? Remember, not much over a century ago we didn't even have powered flight. 200 years ago we were using horses to get around, yet look what we have now in such a short space of time.

I remember years ago my uncle used to laugh at the intercom devices on Star Trek that they used to talk to each other, yet now we have similar sized devices that we not only talk on but can watch images on live from the other side of the world, as sharp and clear as being there, at a price everyone can afford. We have tiny chips which you can store hundreds of movies or thousands of music tracks on, just a few decades after cassette tapes were "the thing".

Things that we think are impossible now might be commonplace in another 100 years. I do wonder sometimes where the vast advances of tech have come from in a relatively very short time.

Is this the one?

1588.jpg

The nearest star is only 4 light years away.
Radio and tv transmissions travel at the speed of light.
So far from not receiving any transmissions they’ll have watched all City’s success up to 2019.
There are over 10,000 stars within 100 light years never mind 200. They will have been receiving radio signals for 100 years and will shortly start receiving tv signals.
A very small chance that any of those stars would have habitable planets orbiting them though, let alone one with an advanced enough civilization for space travel I would of thought?
If there was one they would probably have been here and ate us all already.

I love how in the movies and real life it's always the flipping usa that this shit happens to!
Saying that I defo believe there is extra terrestrial life that is far advanced to us
Ever heard of the Rendlesham Forest incident?

The Rendlesham Forest incident was a series of reported sightings of unexplained lights near Rendlesham Forest in Suffolk, England in late December 1980 which became linked with claims of UFO landings. The events occurred just outside RAF Woodbridge, which was used at the time by the United States Air Force (USAF). USAF personnel, including deputy base commander

Ever heard of the Rendlesham Forest incident?

The Rendlesham Forest incident was a series of reported sightings of unexplained lights near Rendlesham Forest in Suffolk, England in late December 1980 which became linked with claims of UFO landings. The events occurred just outside RAF Woodbridge, which was used at the time by the United States Air Force (USAF). USAF personnel, including deputy base commander
OMG!
Abducted before he could spill the beans…

A very small chance that any of those stars would have habitable planets orbiting them though, let alone one with an advanced enough civilization for space travel I would of thought?
If there was one they would probably have been here and ate us all already.
I doubt with the whole planet and indeed galaxy to choose from, they'd eat us, most carnivorous and omnivorous species taste terrible to meat-eaters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.