FA Cup Final | United (N) - Sat 3rd June 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If not Bernie, Pep would probably go with Mahrez. Before anybody starts insults, I'm aware this is considered blasphemy in this forum.
When on form, as for most of last season, Mahrez is superb. His form hasn't been good , or consistent, this season, so he's almost certain to be a substitute in both games. Bernardo and Foden are both in front of him at the moment.

We all love little Phil but he’s arguably the player most likely to give the ball away if we’re playing our full strength team. Mahrez retains possession very well. The kick n rush rags have only one tactic - steal the ball in front of their 18 yd line and hoof it for Rashford.

On that basis I’d sooner see Mahrez on the team sheet than Phil
Fair comment - we all have our preferences, and there's pros and cons whatever Pep chooses.

When on form, as for most of last season, Mahrez is superb. His form hasn't been good , or consistent, this season, so he's almost certain to be a substitute in both games. Bernardo and Foden are both in front of him at the moment.
As I said before, I prefer Bernie to start on the RHS. It's all up to Pep.

We all love little Phil but he’s arguably the player most likely to give the ball away if we’re playing our full strength team. Mahrez retains possession very well. The kick n rush rags have only one tactic - steal the ball in front of their 18 yd line and hoof it for Rashford.

On that basis I’d sooner see Mahrez on the team sheet than Phil
Best leave Kev out too then

Kick off time 15:00 (BST).

Not much that needs to be said in the build up to this, just go and beat them.

Assuming we're at full strength:

---------------Ortega (cup keeper)
Walker---Stones---Dias---Akanji
-----------------Rodri
------De Bruyne----Gundogan
Bernardo-----Haaland---Grealish
Was asked who we would play by the relegated Leeds fans today in Pickering my only change was Foden in and Bernardo for CL :-)
Batter the fuckers City !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.