FA Cup Final | What time are you setting off and from where?

Just arrived via leeds,bus cancelled last night, in the boozer in acton town.landlord says he Hope's we smash em

Flying to Gatwick tonight. Heading up to Hanger Lane for the night then booked into Box Park tomorrow. Starting to feel nervy. Hopefully tomorrow will be one big party.

Ours leaves at 8am. Little late for my liking, an hour earlier would have suited me but have no control over. Heading straight to wembley so should still get there with plenty of time it just limits the free time before the match to grab a beer or whatever if there's bad traffic and I fully expect there to be horrible traffic.

Anyone else heard rumours about just stop oil making trouble tomorrow?

Anyone else heard rumours about just stop oil making trouble tomorrow?
Saw London local news last night (was away and it was the BBC feed) and they mentioned extra police in case, as they'd caused issues for something this week, think it was the cricket.

Just what the police need tomorrow, although if they're thinking of gluing themselves to roads or something to disrupt, I'd recommend otherwise as not sure football fans would as forgiving...

We're getting the green coach from Ashton,but still not received any information from them yet.Anyone doing the same,heard anything yet?
Catching the Green coach from Stockport they sent me an email ticket this morning

Mate called me earlier this afti.....M6 & M40 loaded with Blues ,BUT VERY SLOW GOING.

Set orff early tomorrow, history beckons !!

Out in Sunny Cleveleys this morning, not seen so much rag shit in a long time, shirts hats etc. If we win tomorrow will be out in my shirt and rubbing their faces in it, if we lose will hibernate till Wednesday when hopefully the focus will be on the Champions league. Up the blues, up the cods.
Ended up taking 6 1/2 hours to my lads just past Oxford, on a clear run it's 3 3/4 with a wee break.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.