Well today put the question of worst fans to bed

Listening to Utd fans before the game saying there is no way City will win the FA cup. Utd will be the ones to stop the treble.
This morning from Utd fans-we gave you a game, you didn't run away with it.
Haha

Thing is they didnt give us a game, VAR gave them a chance to beat us.
VAR gave them a chance at the swamp with the Rashford interfering with play goal.
VAR didnt send Casamero. Questions need asking but we arent allowed to ask the VAR officials.
VAR gave them a ridiculous penalty.

If the game had been ref'd correctly the rags would have been down to 10 men and not award a penalty.

I am made up we beat them but part of me is still angry at the way these cunts are ref'd.

The last two games against them VAR has helped them both times yet it doesnt get called out. Lindelof hand ball against WHU not given yet Grealish little finger touches the ball penalty. Lindelof move his arm to the fucking ball !!.

Thing is they didnt give us a game, VAR gave them a chance to beat us.
VAR gave them a chance at the swamp with the Rashford interfering with play goal.
VAR didnt send Casamero. Questions need asking but we arent allowed to ask the VAR officials.
VAR gave them a ridiculous penalty.

If the game had been ref'd correctly the rags would have been down to 10 men and not award a penalty.

I am made up we beat them but part of me is still angry at the way these cunts are ref'd.

The last two games against them VAR has helped them both times yet it doesnt get called out. Lindelof hand ball against WHU not given yet Grealish little finger touches the ball penalty. Lindelof move his arm to the fucking ball !!.
And the KDB penalty was clear as fuck now I've seen it on the box !!

Much I dislike the arrogance and lack of self-awareness of Liverpool fans - those from Salford take some beating. Used to cross them coming out of the Etihad on derbies and they are definitely the worst away fans we get for just sheer odious behaviour. Yesterday - we didn't see many of them but there were some typical louts at the Beaconsfield services. They seem to have a new thing of calling us nonces. I suppose that's all they have now. Pathetic really - hope they keep suffering at our hands. I almost felt sorry (not) for some of them as they walked against a sea of sky blue coming out of the ground all singing about Istanbul - I bet it really hurts them. Payback for all those years they mocked us as we supported our club in troubled times. They thought it would never end - but it did and it has and we had much to do about it - apart from their own failings. Drink it in Blues!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.