Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. He's been a minor talisman in recent weeks.

Still, Akanji clearly means Pep can play inverted fullbacks. It's a good switch up, give Inter something to think about. And Dumfries at LB is a different challenge to the pacy wingers. One analyst I read said pitting him against Walker could be one of Inter's best tactics.
Dumfries plays on the right anyway.

No Walker? WTF! At least it's only one player away from expectations.

My hope is this was done because of injury & not because Pep's overthought the game AGAIN & is gonna come with Ederson & Haaland swapping positions! :-/
If he's still bothered by his injury then it's the right move.

The good think is that we have Ake up against Dumfries, i like that!

I know it's a bit late but I don't watch Inter is there a PL team to compare how they play?

Pep makes 1 change and people saying he is overthinking... please tell me which great winger Inter plays there? Walker wouldn't be useful in this matchup, but Inter has a lot of danger with height and having 2 forwards. Playing 4 CB is much more logical. Di Marco is the guy on the left, and he is not a fast player. Also, our buildup is a little worse with Kyle. So if we don't need to neutralize a worldclass winger, this is the correct choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.