Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been waiting for this since we played Chelsea in the CL final and simply didn't seem to show up as. a team.

I am nervy as fuck. Feel like no matter the stellar season we've had... hawking down Arsenal to win the league, taking the FA cup... turning it around mid season when so many had bailed on us... Despite all of that if we lose today that's what all the haters (and TBH many here) will let us remember.

We start the game relentlessly... play our game and keep the throttle down: we'll win. Inter have more than a punchers chance here and I hope that our lads in blue and our bald genius at the helm do not take them lightly.

C'mon you Blues... History awaits you.

Oops I didn't realise it was a real person's name I thought it must be a nickname/derogatory name for someone. Thank you. :-) ohhhhhh it's taking me ages to type anything I'm so nervous...I am a touch typist normally but my fingers are all over the place tonight!!! *lol* (nervously)

Me and the Mrs are just back in fro a house party and it’s 2:15am and we’re smashed so I won’t be posting much but I wanted to say that we’re all going through the same thing and I hope for all of us that it’s different to Porto.

See you on the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.