City Victory Parade - 2022/23

The rags are irrelevant can can fuck off to Trafford if they want a parade
We came out of Wembley having beaten them in the FA Cup final and we were singing about Istanbul. They are irrelevant FC.
The rags are irrelevant can can fuck off to Trafford if they want a parade
What, the "We Could Have Stopped City's Treble But We Didn't Parade". I'm up for that.

Sheer arrogance was their downfall, long may it continue.

Yes hindsight a great thing but in those words lay the very seeds of their demise. As you say arrogance, complacency, entitlement and a lack of respect for other teams.

They were kings of all they surveyed and their own hubris turned it into an empire of dust. May where we've come from mean that we never make those same mistakes.

Sky sports news purposely setting us up for a fail the fucking gimps....

"Man city are on the way back home where the streets of Manchester will be lined for them"

You just know they'll have some aerial shots of the coach knowing that the parade is tomorrow. Cunts

Yes hindsight a great thing but in those words lay the very seeds of their demise. As you say arrogance, complacency, entitlement and a lack of respect for other teams.

They were kings of all they surveyed and their own hubris turned it into an empire of dust. May where we've come from mean that we never make those same mistakes.

I'd add complacency too. They'd ruled the roost for so long they and the rest of the old established order never thought we'd catch them. Just think without all their dirty tricks to stop us, I doubt any of them would have won another trophy we completed with them, if we actually did have unlimited money to spend as they claim.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.