Season Tickets - 2023/24

The individual tickets will be priced from £75 this season ... that's the Fulhams and West Hams of the league which were £58 early on (with Cityzens £5 discount so £63 effectively but the same were towards the end of the season pushed up to £73 (so £68 with discount) ... those are now going to be £75 starting ... and according to a source inside those planning meetings said, bigger games were discussed that even at £95 they can sell them out easily. I don't know what price they'd be but expect them to be anywhere between £80-85 to £95 this season. Welcome to the no. 1 brand in football in the world - and treble winners!
It’s very sad. The days of City being a “fans club” are long gone I’m afraid. We have become a big business, a brand and for the owners and shareholders its all about profit and return on investment.

For those of us lucky enough to have season cards or are able to afford match day tickets what we get is the ability to watch the worlds best players performing at the peak of their abilities. That’s not necessarily a bad thing but it’s not what a lot of fans are looking for. They want to feel “part of the Club” but I’m afraid that ship has sailed.

Football in this country is becoming more and more like North American sports every day, where ticket prices (especially to Football, Basketball and Hockey ) are prohibitively expensive and season tickets tend to be bought by the mega rich or Corporations and Franchises (what the Clubs call themselves) change hands for billions of dollars

I know the price of attending games is a major concern but I thought I’d add a little illustration to my earlier post.

I did go to a few Leafs games when I lived there but they were always Corporate tickets. Otherwise it’s out of reach to most people. The irony is the stadium where they play only holds about 21,000 and they could let all the fans in for free and it would barely make a difference to the Clubs revenue. But no, the owners like to extract maximum revenue from every opportunity.

Last edited:
People complaining at a £40 increase for a season ticket? We’ve just won the treble, have the best manager and some of the best players in the world, and you’re moaning at a £2 a game increase? Give your heads a wobble and look at the bigger picture. City (and every other sporting corporation globally) is a business thats aimed at success and creating cash to make it a viable business. The raise is minimal

I am quoting longside lowers, so East and Colin Bell Stands L1 ... SS L3 is always the cheapest.

Edit: And the £30 will always remain if any club returns their away allocation, City can't charge own fans more if originally those seats were priced at that. So Fulham returns were only £30 up in L3, even them they changed to £40 via some loophole, and after that no where else was any fixture below £53 (£48 with Cityzens discount).
That isn't the case. The £30 cap has never applied to home tickets, clubs do charge home fans more and City played hard ball with the rules, using the big block with 1000 in 213 which much be at least 50% sold or the away club pays for the whole block.

The £30 tickets were available in July when Fulham and Brentford hadn't requested their allocations, they didn't return tickets, just asked for less.

Prices went up during the season not down.

Pretty sure that’s how it will be. I’ve wanted to buy them for my lads for a couple of years now and will have to resort to buying individual match tickets for every game which of course costs more.I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if every game sells out before the season has even started. Then the only available tickets will be seat exchange returns which the club have kind of sold twice. It’s a good revenue model to be fair to city.
I’m in a similar boat, my lad can’t get one, still under 16 and a member, but it’s expensive forking out match by match (although CL and Cup matches are usually well priced tbf). I think for a chunk of matches this season I could end up stepping aside though and letting him take my seat.

Fulham started at £30 last year then £40 then £48 in SSL.

Where as wolves was £58 closer to the game.

Whoever made this up didn't do a good job.
Plus junior tickets started at a fiver for Fulham and Palace, and maybe 1 or 2 other games.

The individual tickets will be priced from £75 this season ... that's the Fulhams and West Hams of the league which were £58 early on (with Cityzens £5 discount so £63 effectively but the same were towards the end of the season pushed up to £73 (so £68 with discount) ... those are now going to be £75 starting ... and according to a source inside those planning meetings said, bigger games were discussed that even at £95 they can sell them out easily. I don't know what price they'd be but expect them to be anywhere between £80-85 to £95 this season. Welcome to the no. 1 brand in football in the world - and treble winners!
Well, yes, but also if waiting for returns/exchange for a shot at the big few fixtures as a citizens member (regardless of loyalty points), don't hold your breath, even at those prices - pretty sure the club failed to release returns to market for premium games last season, nothing came up even as singles, for arsenal, madrid etc, usually have in prev seasons but I suspect any re-sales became 'hospitality', chuck in a burger and add on £199...

I don’t think I’ll look in to one next season as I’m still getting my life back on track but it’s disappointing if this is the case.

With mortgages more difficult to pay then you have to wonder where the Seasoncards are coming from. Everywhere round me is dead these days.
1687102662514.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.