It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Bernardo needs a proper replacement, if not two. Wing and midfield.

Any update on Gvardiol?
Bernardo only plays one of those positions at once though , wing more than midfield Foden can play wing or central ,so really we would just need one player to replace Fodens minutes which were mainly wide left o wide right .

I shall throw you back.
Well, I agree..it is not flapping..other clubs seem to have bought players we were going for,or at least as fans we thought we were going for.. and then you get the usual response, it is early doors,flapping.hoping for some surprises in the near future..so there is indeed no right or wrong in this. Just banter.
Anyway a light hearted comment. Am just about to go and date the first girl since separation..trouble is she is a scouser..so shortly making my way up from Congleton..traffic check..no Sun newspaper in the car, check..no City shirt on, check..will never mention the number 97 in any conversation, check.hubcaps glued on, check.car insurance reviewed, check..prophylactics, check..but she is a total belter and not a footy fan so room for conversion..wish me luck..but if I do no post for a while do send someone out to look for me ..Bless all Blues.

Only 1 holiday per year now for @Ric now @tolmie's hairdoo is on twatter -:)

I hope tolm gives it out to these cretins in the media. The club needs all the help it can get trying to fight against a negative media tsunami.

I'm sure Ric and Blue Moon are on Twitter ;)

Well, I agree..it is not flapping..other clubs seem to have bought players we were going for,or at least as fans we thought we were going for.. and then you get the usual response, it is early doors,flapping.hoping for some surprises in the near future..so there is indeed no right or wrong in this. Just banter.
Anyway a light hearted comment. Am just about to go and date the first girl since separation..trouble is she is a scouser..so shortly making my way up from Congleton..traffic check..no Sun newspaper in the car, check..no City shirt on, check..will never mention the number 97 in any conversation, check.hubcaps glued on, check.car insurance reviewed, check..prophylactics, check..but she is a total belter and not a footy fan so room for conversion..wish me luck..but if I do no post for a while do send someone out to look for me ..Bless all Blues.
You need to put down an early marker. Tell her the only way this relationship will work is if she promises not to speak in public or during sex.

Hope it goes well mate

City interested in Lyon winger Bradley Barcola, rising star. Lyon need sales due to clubs financial situation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.