Martin Lewis (Money saving expert)

I think he's sound, he obviously states the bleeding obvious with a lot of things but lots of people seem to need his help

It amazes me that nobody has set up private classes for something like this.
We all wants what’s best for our kids, I have paid a fortune over the years for add tuition for my two kids. If something like this came along when they were younger, (even now)I would have paid for it.
The problem is, those who need it the most are those who won't be able to afford the extra tuition.

When you think about it, the whole concept of people being fiscally responsible is at odds with the capitalist view of keeping people buying the latest things and indebted. Keeping them that way will mean that people have to work for whatever the big corporations want to pay them.

My missus saw him in Puerto Banus a few years ago. Not very money saving that! Should have gone to Benidorm!

Just watched part of his show. Talks too fast for me and crams too much in.

I taught my kids home and personal finance myself.
I considered it my job as a parent.
Even though they are away from home in their 30s I still regularly talk to them about their pensions, mortgages, etc.
I wish somebody had taught me this! Would be saving me a lot of headache now!

Was talking to my girlfriend about this over weekend - Personal Finance should be on the National Curriculum. Hell of a lot more useful in life than Trigonometry, or Pi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.