Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

All day, I’ve heard it’s a decision over life changing money or not, generational even…! That quite frankly is fuckin lamentable … He’s on £10 million a year as it is ffs…
I’ve personally got no truck with it as I’d fight him for a seat on that plane for for 1000th of the money a year, never mind a week.
At least have the decency to say it and report it as it is though ….!

That's asking an awful lot of Henderson, especially from such a highly principled defender of the rights of the LGBT cause.

I need to laugh and journos who keep days of arguing why these players go to Saudi, why they need that extra fortune and they wouldnt change their job and do it room Saudi if their 30-40-50K yearly salary all of a sudden would become 250K.

some of them already working for newspaper owned by Russian oligarch etc.

very happy to see Gerrard, Henderson going there, makes those few idiots who claimed Liverpool players would never go to human right abuser countries to promote them. now they changing their tunes, its their life, their decision, if money is good of course they go there.

this is the same turnaround we will see related to Qatar once they takeover United. watch the media space and the human right issues related to Qatar. ll those who spent long days shitting over Qatar at the World Cup will now paint United as "they are back", Qatar will do it the right way unlike Glazers, a Qatari guy with the 1992 Foundation you couldnt make up this shit.. etc.

I need to laugh and journos who keep days of arguing why these players go to Saudi, why they need that extra fortune and they wouldnt change their job and do it room Saudi if their 30-40-50K yearly salary all of a sudden would become 250K.

some of them already working for newspaper owned by Russian oligarch etc.

very happy to see Gerrard, Henderson going there, makes those few idiots who claimed Liverpool players would never go to human right abuser countries to promote them. now they changing their tunes, its their life, their decision, if money is good of course they go there.

this is the same turnaround we will see related to Qatar once they takeover United. watch the media space and the human right issues related to Qatar. ll those who spent long days shitting over Qatar at the World Cup will now paint United as "they are back", Qatar will do it the right way unlike Glazers, a Qatari guy with the 1992 Foundation you couldnt make up this shit.. etc.
If Qatar buys the rags.

Hate their fans. Hate their players. Hate their history. Hate their manager. Hate their style of play. Hate their kit colour. Hate their spitty accent. Hate their media representatives. Hate their city. Hate their airbrushing of history. Hate their victimless attitude. Hate their lack of realism attitude. Hate their lack of self awareness. Cunts.!!!!!!

Yeah. But come on. Tell us how you really feel about them.

I don't get why they'd want him? I get attacking flair players to add some razmataz but henderson will be so ineffectual. His main assets are screaming/influencing the refs who won't understand a word he says.
Screaming/influenceing team mates who won't understand a word he says.
Running around a lot, but getting older and older in intense heat, he won't be able to do even that.
I just don't get why they'd want him, hardly a stellar name or player

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.