Mike Dean

. . . . . . .

Villa fans think he was citys best player and city fans think he was actively trying to make us drop points. Can't both be right.

. . . . . . .
Villa fans have never been more wrong! Ever since Monsignor Dean sent off Joey Nobrat in 2012 he's been screwing us over as ref, fourth official, timekeeper, bookie's runner, VAR shed wallah, and PiGMOL royalty. My heart used to sink when either Yaya or David Silva weren't starting, but nowadays my heart races back down the spiral, into Blue Car Park, off down Broadway and back to Littleborough the minute I spy Mike Dean's got the gig!

Not sure this is really news. Don’t think he was given a VAR appointment during the last few months of the season, after a couple of high profile mistakes. I thought I’d read he’d called it a day before the season ended. But may be it was just his intention to leave it until now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.