Kinkladze's crazy skills

Wythenshawe, was Moss_side+Fallowfield+Gorton+more
Team supported
Manchester City
He's 27 next month and a free agent who's surprisingly still not been snapped up, was gonna create a thread ages ago but heard false rumours he'd agreed to join Dortmund, we've been linked in the past with him and he seems to still be available...

I like him a lot I'm not saying he's world class or owt but he could do a great job I think after seeing him a good amount these past few seasons, we don't need a whole squad of big name world class players, it's most important we have players who are committed consistent and effective, personally I believe he could fit that mould and the fact he's Japanese means I'm going to racially stereotype him... no not as having some strange perversions in his spare time, but as being hardworking professional and adaptable in training.

He's quite quick has great agility/balance and isn't small, he's an intelligent player always finding space in the middle of the park, he's top at taking up positions offering himself up to receive a pass, plus when he gets the ball he's actually competent on the half turn a good progressive dribbler who has a good eye for a pass. He seems both footed as far as I've been able to tell whenever I've watched him, he likes making runs into the box as well not just for a shot but sometimes to set up a teammate up too.

I'm very surprised no big teams have taken a gamble on him as he can play centrally or out wide on the left sometimes, when I've seen him out wide he tends to come inside a lot to find space though so he'd probably be seen as a more central player here, I've posted this because I was looking at a list of free agents I genuinely thought he was the best option of the lot... Didn't realise he was still available and surprisingly there's no thread for him on here.

I've talked to my mate a good few times about him about him we both like him, when he was linked with Dortmund I wrongly though the agreement for his move had already happened.

Honestly I think he could do a good honest reliable job for us... Thoughts?

He's 27 next month and a free agent who's surprisingly still not been snapped up, was gonna create a thread ages ago but heard false rumours he'd agreed to join Dortmund, we've been linked in the past with him and he seems to still be available...

I like him a lot I'm not saying he's world class or owt but he could do a great job I think after seeing him a good amount these past few seasons, we don't need a whole squad of big name world class players, it's most important we have players who are committed consistent and effective, personally I believe he could fit that mould and the fact he's Japanese means I'm going to racially stereotype him... no not as having some strange perversions in his spare time, but as being hardworking professional and adaptable in training.

He's quite quick has great agility/balance and isn't small, he's an intelligent player always finding space in the middle of the park, he's top at taking up positions offering himself up to receive a pass, plus when he gets the ball he's actually competent on the half turn a good progressive dribbler who has a good eye for a pass. He seems both footed as far as I've been able to tell whenever I've watched him, he likes making runs into the box as well not just for a shot but sometimes to set up a teammate up too.

I'm very surprised no big teams have taken a gamble on him as he can play centrally or out wide on the left sometimes, when I've seen him out wide he tends to come inside a lot to find space though so he'd probably be seen as a more central player here, I've posted this because I was looking at a list of free agents I genuinely thought he was the best option of the lot... Didn't realise he was still available and surprisingly there's no thread for him on here.

I've talked to my mate a good few times about him about him we both like him, when he was linked with Dortmund I wrongly though the agreement for his move had already happened.

Honestly I think he could do a good honest reliable job for us... Thoughts?
My thoughts are that if 27 year old players of his level, who no other big club in Europe is after, would be of interest to us just because he is cheap I would start to get worried for real about what we are doing this summer. Luckily I dont think we have any interest in signing Kamada.

My thoughts are that if 27 year old players of his level, who no other big club in Europe is after, would be of interest to us just because he is cheap I would start to get worried for real about what we are doing this summer. Luckily I dont think we have any interest in signing Kamada.

One word pal...

Fernandinho.

Did you also wonder why no one went after Akanji until we went in in the final week of the last summer window?
He wasn't available and no-one really knew he was a target. Same as no-one really knew Bernardo Silva actually was. Reuben Dias was fortunate as Benfica didn't qualify for the Champions League.

We had targetted him for a while.

But the point I'm making is, none of us really knew who he was. He was 27-28 years of age when we signed him and no other big club were interested in him. Same as Kamada.

Not saying Kamada is a world beater or will turn out as good as Fernandinho, just proving a point to the previous poster that sometimes players that are very good can slip through the net from time to time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.