Individual Match Tickets

Been thinking that for a while now. A club of our size can't possibly be this incompetent off the pitch without meaning to be. Even at the silly prices they're making the process as difficult as possible and there's a theme emerging here.

Not re-selling the tickets they get back for the bigger games on the exchange (for which it was originally intended for).

Trying to prise ST holders onto Silver and then fobbing them off for even thinking of returning to Gold.

The free for all ticket releases for games like Madrid.

Ticket points that are effectively meaningless.

Now we have the 'Planned Maintenance' when the tickets go on sale to the common folk.

It's like they want us all to get pissed off and fuck them off altogether. This is no longer 'our' club it's theirs and they're only too keen to keep reminding us.
Great post and 100% true!

Can you put both tickets in your own Mobile Pass? I think I'll be in the same position - trying to buy for him, but he doens't have a smart phone
No, that would be too simple. It throws an error up saying only 1 ticket can be assigned to each mobile pass. A heads up would have been nice from the thieving cunts in charge.

No, that would be too simple. It throws an error up saying only 1 ticket can be assigned to each mobile pass. A heads up would have been nice from the thieving cunts in charge.
My ten year old doesn't have a mobile pass!

Bournemouth and Forest have availability for £44 for an adult in 3rd tier SS and 118

ive bought tickets for a couple of games and just assumed I would get an email and download to my wallet, what’s this additonal mobile pass bollox?
It only seems to be a problem if you're buying for more than one person. But you'll need to go into your account on a phone and download it from there. Then your tickets will show up in your Apple or Google wallet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.