Pre-Season - Atletico Madrid (N) | Pre-Match Thread | Sun 30 Jul 12:40

Status
Not open for further replies.
People complain about this literally every year. People need to learn this is just how Pep and co. do pre-season. It seems to have worked out well for us so far, as we peak much deeper in the season than other teams who bust their load in December.

Maybe we will lose the Shield, like we did last year, but winning a token season-opener is not anybody's priority.
You speak for yourself..... EVERY trophy is my priority!!!! :-)

Remember I am a tongue in cheek person... but I do find every trophy is a celebration. :-)

bit worried next weekend vs Arsenal we will be very much behind in terms of fitness they played already 4 games plus one more soon, started pre season a good 1.5-2 weeks earlier too, while we played two games so far and today may or may not go ahead but with the pitch being as shit as it is I dont expect much of heavy running as that woud be quite dangerous on the pitch like huge sprints etc. everyone should te it bit more ess serious that goes to Atetico too before they try some heavy tackles flying in.
Of all the things to lose this year, I will always choose the season opener big 50pas the one we tend to start slow and come good, so if it serves just for match fitness that'll do

mrathon/sprint and all that jazz

People complain about this literally every year. People need to learn this is just how Pep and co. do pre-season. It seems to have worked out well for us so far, as we peak much deeper in the season than other teams who bust their load in December.

Maybe we will lose the Shield, like we did last year, but winning a token season-opener is not anybody's priority.
Spot on. Really want to win the Charity Shield but I we don't it really doesn't matter.

Not a chance are we losing the shield to those horrible fuckers arsenal they are a weird bunch and they would never shut up about it for year's,they are weird as they come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.