Sevilla (N) | UEFA Super Cup | Post-Match Thread

I have to still keep pinching myself that this is Manchester City a team I've supported since I was a small boy way back in the 1960's.

Fellow blues we are all living the dream and in real time, the halcyon days of our club without doubt.

Enjoy it to the full:-)

Here here….people definitely need to enjoy the good times…don’t take them for granted.

Gutted I couldn’t make the trip to Athens & hope the lads & lasses are partying like Nevizade street, without the transport chaos.

Yeah, like creating more chances than any other player in the CL that your club wins for the first time in its history.
Well yes but I also would like him to be more of a goal threat, he's scored 11 goals in two seasons, would like to see him reach double figures this season.

Genuinely surprised that a) we won on pens, b) we scored all five and c) Grealish and Walker were two of the penalty takers. I thought they'd both miss right? But that will boost their confidence in front of goal so credit to them for stepping up. More silverware! Pinch me this can't be real :-)

The thing about Jack is, he’s doing what Pep told him to do.
He comes inside when there’s two three blocking his progress, but we are very slow at the moment, when we release it inside.
A few extra touches from everyone where first time football opens up the space behind the three on Jack inside the box.
We’re slow at the moment but we will get up to speed.

As I said, I wouldn’t be over critical of anyone individually, but collectively we are rusty.
Every season it takes us four to six weeks to get anywhere close to our precision groove and play at the pace that suits us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.