Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he fits into Pep's plan somehow. We don't really play with fast-direct wingers anymore, so it would be interesting to see how he fits in.
Even if Pep didn't ask for Doku specifically he must have asked for a winger with his attributes otherwise Txiki wouldn't have put his name forward.

I remember him saying in a press conference a few months back that we would be looking to add players with qualities that the squad doesn't already possess and I think he was probably alluding to pacy wingers.

Last edited by a moderator:

I hope he fits into Pep's plan somehow. We don't really play with fast-direct wingers anymore, so it would be interesting to see how he fits in.

i think that Pep is cooking something to help Haaland, who is doubled/tripled teamed all the time. Dooku is very good at making space for others and pulling defenders at him

Sky running with this now, I’d guess they must have had some form of acknowledgment that it’s not just a rumour.

Ultimately we don’t get anyone who Pep does not like so that point is of little relevance tbh. Doku wouldn’t be a priority if Pep did not want him.

Not the type of player Guardiola signs I would say. Very raw, looks quite clumsy on the ball not the neat and tidy we are used to a la Mahrez. I really don't think this was the plan at the start of the summer but Saudi money has changed that I think.

Looks like an exciting watch however and with the best manager in the world could develop into a superstar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.