Chris Drysdale (aka Dryer) RIP | GoFundMe link added (p11)

Went in work this morning and the boss sent me home by 10. My head was shredded. Drove straight to the Ye Golden in Blackley to pick a few pals up and went to add a few scarves etc on the fence on Plant Hill fields. Dryer was one of the nicest kids I knew, always smiling and game as fuck. So glad Rics put this up. RIP Dryer. You will never be forgotten. CTWFD XXX
What lovely words in difficult circumstances
In time you will remember the good times hope he’s in a better place now rip Dryer

I contacted Danny Wilson recently after I read about Everton opening a mental health hub. I asked that City look at incorporating this into the new development at the ground. If you feel this would assist our fans and the local community please contact Danny Wilson.

Didn't know him but recognise his face from all the aways.
Very sorry to all affected.

Re - talking to someone .......if a friend etc does talk to you about not feeling right mentally........get them to the Dr, mental health services as soon as you can.
Talking to mates or a family is a huge step (and you should tell them that it's brilliant they've brought it up cos now it can be fixed, and it v.much is something that can be fixed now you've faced it).
And it "may" a help them somewhat to have broached the subject.......but professional help is what is now needed.
Unless you've actual experience with mental health and treatment get them to professionals.
This has been my experience anyway, both as someone offering homespun advice to a depressed friend when I should've been finding him help, and as someone who has sought help from friends/family and GP/mental health professionals

RIP.

I didn't know him personally but sending condolences to his friends and family.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.