Nottingham Forest (H) | Sat 23rd Sept | PL | Post Match Thread

Disagree with being best team.

It was glaringly obvious that without the likes of gundo we struggled to manage the game out. But did i know.
The fact pep flooded the team with defenders told us that the midfield wasnt strong enough

Forest are all about winning the ball back in transition and countering. Going to that formation wasn't pretty but it removed their threat completely and allowed us to comfortably see out the game for the whole second half with 10 men. Pep absolutely did the right thing in the circumstances.

It won't matter we had to park the bus against Forest at home for a half at the end of the season just that we got 3 points.

Happy with the win, but frustrated with losing our cool like that. Needless and fucking daft.

I think we can beat any team in this league with or without Rodri, but I'd much rather do it with ffs.
Maybe a bit of fatigue?

We looked leggy after 20 mins

Reactions: TFC
Happy with the win, but frustrated with losing our cool like that. Needless and fucking daft.

I think we can beat any team in this league with or without Rodri, but I'd much rather do it with ffs.

Hopefully Stones and Kovacic can get back to fitness for Arsenal away. He wouldn't have played midweek anyway and we hopefully will have enough for Wolves.

Reactions: TFC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.