New Ticket Points System idea

People would buy for every game now regardless, you won't catch the ones at the top unless they stop going, and in the confusion more tickets will be taken away from points.

Points should only be awarded if we don't sell out.

Actually the opposite has happened. Hospitality allocation is a ballot now.
That’s because the club have got gready creating more and more corporate incentives and realised they can’t meet demand

The corporate offers the facilities for our stadium and should be irrelevant for away tickets. If you have a box at the O2, you can't get priority for the MEN arena because of that.

Actually the opposite has happened. Hospitality allocation is a ballot now.
Because I can’t get back on the season ticket deal and am paying hand over fist for match day tickets I applied to get two season tickets in Joe‘s in the summer, the response from the club? Fuck all, nothing, nada.

All current points converted to ‘legacy points’ at a rate of 1000 ticket points to 2 legacy points, these stay on forever. These will be rounded up.
E.g 17810 = 36 legacy points

Then a ticket point is awarded 1 per home game and added to your total. These will stay on for 5 years and then roll off. No points for away games as whoring would return.

Also if ticket is not scanned at the gate then a point is not awarded. England do this with their 'caps' so I don't see why City couldn't. This would improve home attendance and atmosphere.

This system rewards loyalty and also gives people the chance to catch up.
Scan on exit 5 mins after final whistle to get another point, awarding those that stay to the end

The corporate offers the facilities for our stadium and should be irrelevant for away tickets. If you have a box at the O2, you can't get priority for the MEN arena because of that.
There is no reason why corporate should get away tickets and it is clearly now having an impact on the makeup of the away end and atmosphere, especially London games. Obviously the majority in the end are city fans, but anyone that goes regularly would agree that there are far more unfamiliar faces at Tottenham, Arsenal. Chelsea away than there are at say, Burnley or wolves away.

All current points converted to ‘legacy points’ at a rate of 1000 ticket points to 2 legacy points, these stay on forever. These will be rounded up.
E.g 17810 = 36 legacy points

Then a ticket point is awarded 1 per home game and added to your total. These will stay on for 5 years and then roll off. No points for away games as whoring would return.

Also if ticket is not scanned at the gate then a point is not awarded. England do this with their 'caps' so I don't see why City couldn't. This would improve home attendance and atmosphere.

This system rewards loyalty and also gives people the chance to catch up.
I’m guessing you live local, don’t have children and never have work commitments at weekends or evenings?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.