Premier League Games 4/5/6 November '23

Jesus christ. I've never seen a premier league side continually fail so badly to execute the most basic of tactic in the game of playing the ball in behind a stupidly high backline. It's not exaggerating to suggest a school side could have gotten in behind that spurs line more times than chelsea.
Also, why isn't postecoglu coming in for any stick for still playing on the halfway with 9 men and not especially fast defenders? It was suicide, that should have been double figures if chelsea weren't so incredibly shit at a simple pass and run.

Job done in the end from them though to give us a phenomenal weekend. I had high hopes for a newcastle win, slim hopes of chelsea getting something tonight and absolutely no hopes of Luton getting anything so it's far beyond anything we could have asked for. Spurs will be coming to us with a makeshift defence and chelsea looked pretty shit overall ahead of our game.

Time for us to step up a gear now, show our class win our next handful of league games, particularly those spurs and liverpool home games before we go to Saudi and get a little lead at the top going.
Chelsea were wretched. If Spurs keep their full complement on the pitch, they win that game.

Disappointed in Ange there.
Failed to accept any responsibility for his players actions. Almost made out the reds were undeserved.
That 2 footer by Udoggie was a red all day for me. You cannot and should not be able to tackle that way, they are leg breakers.

He made a good point about the amount of standing around waiting on var decisions tonight

The Dier offside for example was clearly off to the naked eye on the first replay. What took them so long?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.