Media Discussion - 2023/24

So now not only have they got the team wrong, the order of the goals wrong but lauper apparently plays for city.
View attachment 98035
The sheer frequency of these 'mistakes' tells me they are deliberate. I guess its an internal BBC silly, childish, schoolboy game that they play between themselves. No doubt they think it is absolutely hilarious. Absolute wankers.

It's my birthday today so last night's performance was a wonderful way to celebrate it! Seems the main take from the game is Erl swapping a shirt at half-time. Almost like they're trying to ignore the performance.

Anyway metro alleged newspaper this morning, there's a QR code if you want to read the match report for the reigning English and European champions..

Silly sausages

:-)
Have a good one mate

Sky employ him to offer his " inciteful comments " - an opportunity he uses to demonstrate what an arrogant and narcissistic **** he really is.

He thinks his comments are edgy and clever, but no real reason for any City supporter to take his comments seriously.

Attention seeker alert.
I actually like him as a pundit :(

It's my birthday today so last night's performance was a wonderful way to celebrate it! Seems the main take from the game is Erl swapping a shirt at half-time. Almost like they're trying to ignore the performance.

Anyway metro alleged newspaper this morning, there's a QR code if you want to read the match report for the reigning English and European champions..

Silly sausages

:-)
Happy Birthday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.