Media Discussion - 2023/24

View attachment 98171

RagMedia city surpassed themselves tonight. The whole text thread is hilariously sycophantic.
Fuck'em. Seriously they are so far down the rabbit hole that it's not worth getting pissed off about. What somebody should do, and I won't lie I've got too much shite going on in my life to be the one to do it but either way, the only way anybody is gonna take notice is if you show them cast iron examples of the same story being reported the in different ways.
Fuck me, we should have enough to fill a book larger than thee art of war.
Until it's presented to the cunts who laugh and tell us we are wrong in a way that they hVe to take notice we will be just another fanbase who thinks the world is against us.
It isn't, we are genuinely the best team the country has ever seen and we are fucking hated because everyone thinks we are cheats.
If we don't get cleared we will be forever tainted and have to live with it.

My God. If we are cleared the football landscape will never ever get over it. We will ruin football as we know it. X

Lol, 21.40, wonderful here in Copenhagen, fernandez pen 2-3 utd, game remembered in 25 years time etc etc.

22.30 4-3 Copenhagen ft result............sob, a forgettable night for the istory laden reds.

Next morning..........VAR wrongly sending rashford off to blame for defeat to the mighty Copenhagen.

They are truly on a rollercoaster arent they...................... not one of those massive ones like we ride sometimes, but one of those really small ones that toddlers are allowed on.

Please keep ten haag.

Funny as fck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.