Crystal Palace PL (H) Post match thread

Back in the car now
Piss off that all our goals were checked by VAR, theirs weren't.

Not pissed with City really palace were 100% anti football, fucking awful team.

After decades of going I now find I dont enjoy these training games at 60quid ahead. Attack against defence I'm finding it boring and the long trip home doesn't help. Perhaps it's time to hand over to the youngster and half n half lot.

Oh well to be honest I was expecting a dip this season after 3 amazing seasons. We look mentality and physically knocked.

Having said that Rodri was good today

Crazy result but that's just how it's been the past few weeks papering over the cracks were struggling with players lost form. Erling out and KDB the chances we are missing is so so bad another game that we drop points. Get a settled back 4 would have Stones in the back 4 with Diaz they will defend better together as a team Rodri in midfield we need to experiment even with Philips if we ain't signing anyone in January. The 2 other midfielders we signed are not up to speed to play at our level. It's not over it will be hard to get ourselves going but we will get better with better players to come back Doku , KDB and Erling Stones too. We are better than this same before the World Cup we fucked up we came back a different beast after it we can do that again after the club world cup. Have faith

And any twat who thinks this load of lazy wankers are beyond criticism can also suck my fucking arse.

Unacceptable.

Cunts.

Work fucking harder.

That’s aimed at the fucking manager and the millionaire twats under his control.
JFC The incredible moments and trophies this "load of lazy wankers" have given us? The cunts are the entitled fans who think like this. Just fuck off.

Lol. 3 goals, 3 games - he can't fucking be keeper and right back as well.

People used to say "Get goals Jack, you don't score enough" - apparently scoring is not scoring enough now for some. Gotta love it!
Okay. Jack is doing everything he is supposed to be doing. So where is it going wrong then?

Overall a good match. We should've sealed the match way before. Palace were toothless thanks tou our good pressing and good possesion game. People here will cry and say pure doom and gloom, but the fact is we conceded 2 chances, and Palace never had dangerous counterattacks.

Our problem is the defense's confidence. They lose añl the individual duels, they get late to all the chañlenges and they run towards their goal as scared children. Once they gain their confidence back, we will be fine.

Yep it's the defence dias and Walker combo is hurting us down there side! Pep must see it

JFC The incredible moments and trophies this "load of lazy wankers" have given us? The cunts are the entitled fans who think like this. Just fuck off.

By your logic that makes them beyond criticism for the abysmal performances and effort this season then?

Get to fuck, ****.

A 90th min penalty and drop points is gutting but its becoming a pattern of late shipping last min goals.
Walker looks washed at the moment, he has been noticeably bad recently, His decision making and execution when attacking and defending has been frustrating.
With Kev out and Gundo gone only Rodri is left from the starting Midfield last season. Without that experience our control over the middle and the tempo of the game isn't the same. Technicality of Bernard and Grealish is unquestionable but our counter threat when sending the ball out wide has to be one of the slowest in the league. From a Treble winning side we have some things to figure out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.