Missing Blue in Timperley | Body found in River Mersey confirmed as Tony Williamson (p5)

borassic

Hi blues, I thought I’d share this for my Dad as he doesn’t post on here.

One of his good mates Tony W from Timperley has gone missing this week. He was last seen walking on Greenway Road on Tuesday morning but hasn’t come home to his wife.

He was last seen wearing blue cargo pants, a blue Berghaus fleece, and a black coat. He’s over 6 foot tall and slim.

Sure there will be some blues on here that know him, used to sit in the Main Stand at Maine Road.

There’s more info below but any shares to people in and around Alty/Timperley would be appreciated.

Cheers

One of his good mates Tony W from Timperley has gone missing this week. He was last seen walking on Greenway Road on Tuesday morning but hasn’t come home to his wife.

He was last seen wearing blue cargo pants, a blue Berghaus fleece, and a black coat. He’s over 6 foot tall and slim.

Sure there will be some blues on here that know him, used to sit in the Main Stand at Maine Road.

There’s more info below but any shares to people in and around Alty/Timperley would be appreciated.

Cheers
Hope he's OK !

Cheers
Hope you find him safe and well pal

Without telling the Police how to do their job has Metrolink CCTV been checked at Timperley or Navi Rd.

Sure there is a camera at those shops too to clarify which way he went.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.