Match Thread | Everton vs Man City (27/12/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any positives?

Nunes looks likes he belongs in the team.

Definitely not a horrible buy like a certain DM we have..

But you can see Rico is good in tight spaces but out muscled. Nunes isn't out muscled easily.

Can totally see Pep trusting him more.. he's not giving the ball away stupidly but nowhere as good as a polished player yet.

You’re right, he has been poor. However, we are so short of match winners out there and Bernie is one. I think we have to keep him on but move him in to the middle where he can influence play.
You're right of course. I will chastise myself now for doubting him!

David Silva watching this must be thinking’wtfigo?’ The midfield have forgotten what a forward pass looks like!

Reactions: MMA
We haven't been able to rely on Haaland either. Is Rice better than Nunes, Kovacic, or Phillips? To right he is, he would have had more impacts than them combined.. We have no real idea if KDB is fully repaired, I hope we have plans beyond this season, because if we managed him, Bernado and Kyle correctly, we could get another two-three good seasons out of them. As it stands next season might be the last. As for Nunes, he wants out, back to Portugal, or to Spain, the EPL has been wee bit of a nightmare for him.

Just my opinion, but there is no way we should be losing.

We’re playing like Swansea under Brendan Rodgers/Roberto Martinez. Keep the ball (at times), no cutting edge and then fold at the back easily. They probably had more shots than us though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.