Premier League Games 30/31 Dec + 1/2 Jan '24

Makes me laugh that every keeper today suddenly thinks they are prime Messi, daft cunts, leave the playing for people who can actually play football, there is a reason the shit/fat kid went in goal when we were kids.
*Ederson excepted*

I’m personally offended !! yes, I was a kid, I was(AM) Fat, but I was a decent goalie !

I’m personally offended !! yes, I was a kid, I was(AM) Fat, but I was a decent goalie !
The thing is its pointless being good with your feet when you're passing to maguire, varane and evans, its like having the hardest shot in the world and the accuracy of stevie wonder

It was only tongue in cheek, best player i ever played with was a keeper, saved my bacon countless times.
40 odd years ago & he lives the other side of the world, whenever i talk to him i still say " arite keep" ha

Go on give us a brief outline on what was said ,I switched it round a FT was Neville ranting and of course using the glazers as the excuse..
Basically it went as usual redknapp shouting nonsensically about something met by neville shouting nonsensically about something else but louder

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.