How often do you cry

aww...this thread has brought tears to my eyes. Either thread or an eyelash.

I'd always wanted to go to Monument Valley, and finally got to do that in November 2017. When it came into sight from the road, I had to stop the car as it was so emotional. That particular trip was one of the best days of my life

Then I was watching Forrest Gump a few days ago and that scene came where he stops running after more than 3 years, with Monument Valley in the background. Just starting crying again. Want to go back now.

A few months ago....I'd been trying find an ex g f I had found some photos etc etc and wanted to return them. I knew she lived in florida and tracked her business down but there was no return of any emails. Tried to find her sister and tracked her down but last seen 5 years ago in Sale. I jokingly said to wife that for all I know she could be dead....soon after i found out she had died of cancer in florida and her sister had died 5 years earlier
we hadn't spoken for 10 yrs.

@BimboBob how is it all going with you ? Your post reminded me of what you are going through.

Hope you are doing well
Got given 6 months to live last November and I'm still here. Not been in hospital for 5 months and at present I'm having a rare scotch.

So yeah...doing OK.

Sleep like a bastard though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.