Newcastle United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

well done to our subs, they won it for us, Bobb huge talent at least as much skills as Palmer probably better attitude too.
I know he wanted to go etc. but we make him stay if we don't have Bobb. Fucking love it!

What a fucking brilliant team we have..we deserved to win and welcome back Kevin..
Rod was fucking amazing and Phil wasn't far behind him.
Must remember to stay out of the match day thread..fuck me there are a few proper cunts on there..hate to call out fellow blues but I'm not sure some of them are..
Decided to get out of there at half time and never again will I bother..

It's amazing people were speculating KDB would be diminished off this injury. All these pundits know shite and how great he is even at 50%. Can't wait until he is truly back.

much needed last minute win after we had so many games throwing away won games in last minute.
I had nipped outside to our garage. Running joke with my mate that quire often when I did that we would score. Not happened for a while, gawd bless Oscar Bobb.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.